Carl is not a typical stock or assignment photographer. He blends a mixture of fine art with journalism, and adds a dash of documentary style to his work. Additionally, Carl is a very experienced public speaker, with years of teaching at the college level, to giving international presentations. Those years of being an attorney and also performing in theater have helped to prepare him for any audience! Learn more below about Carl's photography services and clients.
Over the years, Carl has provided a variety of photography services to clients with particular needs. If you have a particular vision you want brought to life for digital or print, you will want to schedule Carl today to help fulfill that vision.
Carl has considerable experience with corporate events, travel, and outdoors imagery.
Carl has done a lot of public speaking, using a mixture of sound, stills and video to provide dynamic multimedia presentations. He offers several standard shows, and can also tailor to meet your group’s needs and interests.
Past presentations include Alaska and Alaskan lifestyle, aurora borealis, photographic inspiration and creativity, and tales of various destinations from Iceland to Hawaii.
If your group is traveling to a photo-rich destination, you will want an experienced photographic teacher to provide on-site instruction on photo technique and composition. Help your group make the best of their excursion through taking amazing photos to remember the experience.Hire Carl so your group can have personalized instruction for the duration of your memorable trip!
Any image in the Online Galleries on this website is also available for stock licensing. If you are looking for an image that is not there, contact Carl and he can search through his digital library of over a quarter million images. Licensing rates are on a case-by-case basis depending on the type of use, location, and duration.
The following is a list of some of Carl's clients over the years:
- National Park Service (Assignment)
- Tony Robbins (Assignment, Location Instruction, Speaking Engagement)
- Princess Cruise Lines (Speaking Engagement,)
- Denali Backcountry Lodge (Speaking Engagement)
- Alaska USA Federal Credit Union (Stock)
- Alaska Sealife Center (Assignment)
- Anchorage Downtown Partnership (Assignment)
- Better Business Bureau (Assignment)
- Bridge Builders of Anchorage (Assignment)
- BuzzBizz Creative (Assignment)
- Lifetouch Photography (Assignment)
- Udelhoven Oilfield Services (Assignment)
- PGS Onshore (Assignment)
- ENI (Assignment)
- Alaska Commission for Postsecondary Education (Assignment)
- Getty Images (Stock)